Thursday, February 21, 2013

Paula Deen Enamel on Steel 3.5 Quart Covered Round Casserole, Green





On sale now for Paula Deen Enamel on Steel 3.5 Quart Covered Round Casserole, Green is now hitting the market. This best Paula Deen Enamel is currently available, you could buy it right now for just $0.00 and often ships within a day.

Product Info



"I have been dreaming of having my own line of cast iron cookware since I started my restaurant. I just adore the way it holds heat like nobody’s business, and allows me to slow-cook and simmer everything from soups to stews, to hearty chili and braises. The enamel coating is not only gorgeous, but makes cleanup fast and easy." - Paula Deen



Pros


  • Two toned porcelain enamel adds an entertaining splash of color to your kitchen.
  • Cast iron really holds in the heat, ensuring that food remains hot. Great for slow-cooking!
  • Spacious loop handles are easy to grip confidently, even with bulky potholders. Broiler safe.
  • Quality Assurance Guarantee

User Opinions


The enamel shattered on first use
IT Administrator

I bought this exact product in red at Big Lots for $30. I was excited because I need a pot to cook beans (8 cups of water with a pound of beans for a quick soak), but my 3 quart pots are just a little too small. They always boil over just a little, so a 3.5 quart pot was just the ticket.However, for my first dish, I made chicken gumbo - was going to brown the chicken in some EVOO on the stove top. I had floured the chicken, and heated the oil on medium high, and added the chicken. After a few minutes, I turned the chicken, and it wasn't as brown as I like, so I turned the burner to high and within 30 seconds the enamel coating literally popped very loudly, and was shatterd into a hundred pieces. Needless to say, I had to throw out the chicken, and go to the freezer to thaw some Tuscan bean soup, along with some white beans for dinner.The box has icons that show that the pot safely works with glass stovetops, induction, electrics, gas, etc. - but not in my experience.

nice quality
Neddie Ludd

I just purchased this & am pleased with the quality. I have Le Creuset & Tramontina brands of enameled cast iron, & the walls on this one are about 2 mm thicker than my 3.5 qt & 2 qt pots, & 1 mm thicker than my 7 qt soup pot. Of course, this pot is also rather heavy for its size, especially when you add the lid, but I don't mind extra heft. I need to burn the extra calories & it keeps my bones strong. ;-) The thickness means you can probably get away with lower temperatures & the heat will be more even. It will likely retain heat longer off the burner, too, so keep that in mind because your food will keep cooking for a while.The enamel surface is very nice inside, and outside it's beautiful.The lid handle is cast iron enamel, too, which is great; it isn't one-piece with the lid, it screws on like the others.So this is a very nice quality pot, at a very competitive low price, but if you have arthritis or otherwise might not be comfortable with a heavy pot (don't forget the weight of food), you may want to pass.



Rating: 3 2 reviews

Tags: Paula Deen Steel, Paula Deen Enamel, Paula Enamel Steel, Deen Enamel Steel